Summarizing a little what’s happening in catalonia:
- Civilians want to vote if Catalonia will be independent or not.
- The spanish goverment has refused to negotiate and/or conversate with Catalonia about the referendum and their situation/relation.
- Saturday afternoon, a day before 1-Oct: People occupy the schools where the ballot boxes are so the next day the police can’t forbid them of voting.
- Sunday, 9am: people go out to vote and police brutally pulls them away so they can get to the ballot boxes and stop the referendum.
- The police is hurting children and elderlies. They are firing rubber bullets at civilians and throwing them around as if they are rubbish.
This is “democracy”, guys.